Investor Webinar — How To Choose Private Companies To Invest In Online And Indicators For Those You Should Avoid
Rod Turner will discuss the characteristics to look for in companies raising capital through online crowd-investing;
- The advantages and risks of investing in early-stage private companies
- The types of online offerings, including debt, equity and convertibles
- The differences between Reg CF, Reg D and Reg A+ from an investor’s perspective
- The different types of companies that tend to have success long term
- The types of companies that may have difficulties long term
- Positive characteristics to look for
- Signs of high-risk companies
- How to regulate your own investment activity
- Investor Liquidity
Questions and Answers — You are welcome to send us your questions ahead of time. We will also answer live questions toward the end of the Webinar.
Webinar — Thursday, Nov 12th, 11:00 am — 12:15 pm (PDT) | 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (EST).
Sign up at no charge and we will send you your reservation and Zoom conference invitation.
Note: If you have not received your confirmation email, send an email to us at Support@ManhattanStreetCapital.com using the same email that you signed up with.
Rod is a serial entrepreneur and has been a key executive in two IPOs to the NASDAQ and six successful startups. He is an expert in Regulation A+, IPOs and in raising capital for companies through equity crowdfunding.
© Copyright 2019 Manhattan Street Capital, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending. Copyright and Trademarks owned by Manhattan Street Capital