How To Use Reg A+ For Your SPAC Up To $75M To The NASDAQ — Interactive Indexed Video
- Disclaimers and Rod’s background
- Big Picture View
- Details — Advantages and disadvantages of Reg A+ compared to a conventional SPAC
- Tripping hazards
- The two types of IPO methods
- Marketing, Costs, and Timeline
- Post Reg A+ liquidity — OTC listing
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Q&A — Does Manhattan Street Capital help with Marketing?
- Q&A — How do you think the industry will respond to this use of Reg A+
- Q&A — Raising money from non-US investors
- Q&A — Is Debt or Equity more attractive?
- Q&A — Recommendations to mitigate risk
- Q&A — Reg A+ vs Reg D
- Q&A — Can you cover what a regular SPAC is?
- Q&A — Acquiring plans
- What does Manhattan Street Capital do?
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid-sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602–468, San Diego, CA 92108.
© Copyright 2019 Manhattan Street Capital, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending. Copyright and Trademarks owned by Manhattan Street Capital