How To Use Reg A+ To Raise Capital For Your Biotech Company; Interactive Clickable Video
- What is Reg A+? — Reg A+ investors
- Frequent misconceptions about Reg A+
- Rod’s background
- What Manhattan Street Capital does
- Why Reg A+ over Venture Capital(VC)
- Why Reg A+ is good for Biotech — Reg A+ Biotech success stories
- Reg A+ Timeline
- Costs and Marketing
- Marketing methodology
- Minimum/maximum raise
- Post Reg A+ liquidity
- Reg A+ IPO vs S-1 IPO — advantages and disadvantages
- Mistakes to avoid
- Q&A — Is there a litigation risk because of the non-accredited investors?
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid-sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602–468, San Diego, CA 92108.
© Copyright 2019 Manhattan Street Capital, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending. Copyright and Trademarks owned by Manhattan Street Capital