Interactive Video Interview: Using Regulation A+ for Funding Real Estate Ventures
- Why is real estate succeeding with Reg A+?
- Raising more than 50 million with Reg A+
- Upfront costs of a Reg A+ offering
- PR and marketing
- Fees of Manhattan Street Capital
- Closings during the offering
- Relationship between Manhattan Street Capital and broker-dealers
- How long does it take to complete a Reg A+ offering?
- Real estate trends in Reg A+ offerings
- How does eREIT work?
- Liquidity of the Reg A+ shares
- Differences between Tier 1 and Tier 2 offerings
- What are the total costs of a Reg A+ offering?
- Upfront Audit
- The investor base of Manhattan Street Capital
- About Crowdfunding, in general
- Is Regulation A+ available for non-US companies?
- Importance of the easy investing process
- Final points by Rod Turner
This was previously published on manhattanstreetcapital.com
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602–468, San Diego, CA 92108.