The Manhattan Street Fund Investment Opportunity And Other MSC Offerings; Interactive Clickable Video
Are you interested in investing like a venture capitalist? You can now view the “Manhattan Street Fund Investment Opportunity And Other MSC Offerings” Webinar by Chapter/Topic! Click on the Image below to be brought to the Manhattan Street Capital website where the Clickable Index is accessible. Enjoy!
Here is a preview of the Chapters (only available to select individually on the MSC Website):
- Rod’s Introduction
- About the Manhattan Street Fund
- What is Reg A+
- Discussing the details of the Manhattan Street Fund
- MSF - Deal Flow
- MSF-Why the Manhattan Street Fund is unique
- MSF-Liquidity for investors
- MSF-What is Test The Waters
- MSF-Reg D offering for accredited investors
- MSF-Stock distributions
- Offerings on MSC-CalTier Realty Fund
- Offerings on MSC-ERC Homebuilders 1
- Offerings on MSC-Golf Suites 1
- Offerings on MSC-Cloud Commerce
- Offerings on MSC-Impossible Foods
- Can I use Reg A+ to raise debt capital?
- Examples of Reg A+ funds who delivered good returns to their investors
- Real Estate and marketing expenses
- How your portion of your returns will be calculated
- How much is the Fund planning to raise?
- What experience makes the Manhattan Street Fund staff and advisors qualified to make wise investment decisions?
- Differences between MSF and a conventional VC Fund
- Payment methods
- Rod’s message to prospective investors
This Webinar was previously published on the manhattanstreetcapital.com website as a Blog.
Rod Turner is the founder and CEO of Manhattan Street Capital, the #1 Growth Capital marketplace for mature startups and mid sized companies to raise capital using Regulation A+. Turner has played a key role in building successful companies including Symantec/Norton (SYMC), Ashton Tate, MicroPort, Knowledge Adventure and more. He is an experienced investor who has built a Venture Capital business (Irvine Ventures) and has made angel and mezzanine investments in companies such as Bloom, Amyris (AMRS), Ask Jeeves and eASIC.
Manhattan Street Capital, 5694 Mission Center Rd, Suite 602–468, San Diego, CA 92108.