Webinar: Wednesday, April 22 11am PDT / How To Raise Capital During The COVID-19 Epidemic Via Reg A+, Reg D, and SBA Lending
Rod Turner and Mike O’Donnell will discuss investment capital and SBA lending options and methods available to companies during the COVID-19 epidemic.
No charge for participating.
Agenda items for the webinar:
Rod Turner will speak about how to raise equity capital during this challenging time (15 mins)
- How to adjust the marketing messaging for your offering
- What to expect in your Reg A+
- Cost and efficiency metrics we are seeing in the marketing of Reg A+ offerings during the Corona Virus period to date
- Merits of using Reg D 506(c) in comparison with Reg A+
Mike O’Donnell will speak about the Coronavirus SBA programs (15 mins)
- A brief overview of the key new SBA Corona Virus lending programs and how to apply for them
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury and Disaster Loan (EIDL)
We will have a Q&A on both topics: You are welcome to send us your questions ahead of time via reply email to your invitation.
We will answer live and pre-sent questions toward the end of the Webinar.
Webinar — Wednesday, April 22nd, 11:00 am — 12 noon (PDT) | 2:00 pm to 3 pm (EST). Mark your calendar.
Sign up here at no charge and we will send you your reservation and Zoom conference invitation.
Note: If you have not received your confirmation email, send an email to us at Support@ManhattanStreetCapital.com using the same email that you signed up with.
About your Host: Rod Turner is a serial entrepreneur and has been a key executive in two IPOs to the NASDAQ and six successful startups. He is an expert in Regulation A+, IPOs and in raising capital for companies through equity crowdfunding.
About your Host: Mike O’Donnell is the Executive Director at Colorado Lending Source a nonprofit, mission-based educational lender that provides capital access to new and existing small business owners.
This Webinar has previously been posted on manhattanstreetcapital.com.